[mountainmilers] Re: A Saturday Downhill Run?

  • From: Tom Hahn <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 13:59:14 -0700

7am?... Nov. 12??  Top of the mountain???  Ummm... Brrr.

Later start?

;-)

Tom

At 12:58 PM -0700 10/23/11, dave zelman wrote:
With Tucson coming up, a downhill run has been suggested. The best weekend looks like November 12th. Last year we did a 13.5 and a 11+ down Copper Basin to the Skull Valley Cafe. The 13.5 started at Sheriff Posse and Copper Basin, ran the 3 some miles up to the turn off to Skull Valley. Your choice of distance. I will supply my truck, If someone wants to do an aid stattion at mile 4 from Skull Valley. Maybe someone to do one at the right turn in the road, Julie? Truck seats six in the cab and many more in the bed. Likely start at 7am.
Let me know.

Dave

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx