Wednesday,11 October 2006

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:22:03 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Subject: Wednesday, 11 October 2006

..=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
Minister, will be sending the posts for me and that they have been prepared
ahead of time, prayer intentions will not be included. Be assured that
you'll be remembered in our daily prayers and Masses during this Pilgrimage.

..=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

..=:  S C R I P T U R E   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"When you are offering your gift at the altar, if you remember that your
brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there before
the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother or sister, and then
come and offer your gift."  ~Matthew 5:23-24

..=:  M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"First be reconciled to your brother or sister and then come and offer your
gift."  First we can get right with other people and then we can get right
with God.  If we hold a resentment against someone, which we find it very
difficult to overcome, we can try to put something else constructive into
our minds.  We can pray for the one against whom we hold the resentment.  We
can put that person in God's hands and let God show them the way to live.
"Those who say, 'I love God,' and hate their brothers or sisters, are liars;
for those who do not love a brother or sister whom they have seen, cannot
love God whom they have not seen."

..=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may see something good in every person, even one I dislike,
and that I may let God develop the good in that person.

..=: S C R I P T U R E S   A N D   S A I N T   O F   T H E   D A Y :=

..=: W E     P R A Y  :=.

..=:  A    D A I L Y    B L E S S I N G  :=.