Margie - Morning Prayer Tuesday April 1

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:13:05 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

From: Fr. Pat Umberger

Subject: Tuesday, 01 April 2008

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
From Father Pat Umberger
now and Thursday.

P I L G R I M A G E 2 0 0 8
We'll visit Southern Italy, Assisi, Rome and the Vatican from 10-21 November
2008. $2699 from Chicago or $2899 from La Crosse, Wisconsin. The brochure
is available in Church or on-line. Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

.=: S A I N T O F T H E D A Y :=.

St. Hugh of Grenoble (1052-1132)
Today's saint could be a patron for those of us who feel so overwhelmed by
all the problems in the world that we don't know where to begin. For more,
click the link below:

.=: S C R I P T U R E S F O R T H E D A Y :=

There was no needy person among them, for those who owned property or houses
would sell them, bring the proceeds of the sale, and put them at the feet of
the Apostles, and they were distributed to each according to need. ~ Acts
4:32-37

Jesus said to Nicodemus: "'You must be born from above.' The wind blows
where it wills, and you can hear the sound it makes, but you do not know
where it comes from or where it goes; so it is with everyone who is born of
the Spirit." ~ John 3:7b-15

.=: M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y :=.

In our human limitation we cannot understand all the mysteries of heaven and
earth. Like Nicodemus, we listen and strive to understand, but come up
short. There are many things we can understand though. One of them is the
conversion of the human heart that prompts a person to be unbelievable kind
and generous. In our Firth Reading from the Acts of the Apostles we see how
property was sold and put at the feet of the Apostles who would distribute
it according to need. We might not totally understand the motivation, but
it is very clear that God is at work there!

.=: P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I pray that I may be comfortable not understanding everything I'd like to be
able to understand. I pray that I may be inspired by Christians living
generous and loving lives. I pray that I may not only be inspired, but
motivated to become more generous and loving in my own life.

.=: W E P R A Y :=.

home. We pray for a deep and profound respect for life, and for the courage