Marge Hickey St. Patrick's Parish

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:38:41 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Hello to all of you from Fr. Pat,

His visit with the doctor will last longer than expected.
Fr. Pat needs to have surgery tomorrow morning on his eye, to elevate the
blood that has been collecting there.  Please keep Fr. Pat in your prayers
and I will too!
He said the doctor would like him to stay in town until Monday Sept. 17th.

There will be no morning prayer until he returns.

Thank you for your prayers, I will keep you informed if there are any
changes.

Sincerely,
Marge Hickey, Parish Minister at St. Patrick's