<MP>Weekend of 14 and 15 June 2008

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 15:46:08 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

   Now departing from 3 Cities:  La Crosse, WI, Chicago (ORD) and New York
(JFK)
   *** 12 of the 26 seats we're holding from La Crosse have already been
taken.
   Use the NEW BROCHURE ... on-line now at www.frpat.com
   The new brochure has a picture of Fr. Pat and Sister Joselda on the
cover.

  For more, follow the link below:

I bore you up on eagle wings and brought you here to myself. Therefore, if
you hearken to my voice and keep my covenant
you shall be my special possession, dearer to me than all other people,
though all the earth is mine. You shall be to me a kingdom of priests, a
holy nation."  Exodus 19:2-6a

Brothers and sisters: Christ, while we were still helpless, yet died at the
appointed time for the ungodly. Indeed, only with difficulty does one die
for a just person, though perhaps for a good person one might even find
courage to die.

Paul says, Indeed, only with difficulty does one die for a just person,
though perhaps for a good person one might even find courage to die."
~Romans 5:6-11

Christ, while we were still helpless, yet died at the appointed time for the
ungodly. Indeed, only with difficulty does one die for a just person, though
perhaps for a good person one might even find courage to die.

"I bore you up on eagle wings and brought you here to myself. Therefore, if
you hearken to my voice and keep my covenant
you shall be my special possession." How wonderful are the works of the
Lord. How wonderful for us when we keep our part of the covenant.

Paul says, Indeed, only with difficulty does one die for a just person,
though perhaps for a good person one might even find courage to die."  We
sometimes might imagine dying for the Lord.  Sometimes dying is the easiest
part.  We're tempted not to speak or get involved when talk about the Gospel
call. Can we listen for God's call to us to stand up for those are right?

"The harvest is abundant but the laborers are few; so ask the master of the
harvest to send out laborers for his harvest. God is calling people this day
and at this moment. Why do you think that people don't hear or follow His
call.  How can we help the understand it?"

I pray that I may be grateful for all the good things the Lord has given me.
I pray that I may stand up for what is right, and that I may be ready to do
God's will when He calls.