<MP>Wednesday, 30 May 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 21:17:19 -0500

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Praise the LORD, all you nations! Extol him, all you peoples!  For great is
his steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures
forever. Praise the LORD!"  ~Psalm 117:1-2

"Praise the Lord." What does praising God mean?  It means being grateful to
God for all the wonderful things in the universe and all the blessings in
our lives.  We can praise God by being grateful and humble. Praise of this
kind has more power to vanquish evil than has mere resignation.  The truly
grateful and humble person who is always praising God is not tempted to do
wrong.  We can have a feeling of security because we know that fundamentally
all is well.  So we can look to God and praise God.

I pray that I may be grateful for all my blessings.  I pray that I may
humbly accept all that God has given me.

Popi asks prayers of thanksgiving for great results of his medical tests!
Gwendolyn asks prayers for a special intention. Nancy asks prayers for her
husband and mother-in-law who are having leg problems. Trish asks your
prayers for her cousin who is suffering the final stages of terminal small
cell lung cancer.

Barbara asks prayers for a special intention. Alphones asks prayers for her
father's death anniversary on 30th May to rest his soul in peace. Marilyn
asks prayers for a special intention. Melva asks prayers for a friend's
sister who will have surgery for cancer on Wednesday.