<MP>Wednesday, 29 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:14:43 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them."
~Matthew 18:20

"We are gathered together in your name."  First, we are gathered together,
bound by a common loyalty to God and to each others.  Then God is present
with us.  When God is there and one with us, we can voice a common prayer.
Then it follows that our prayer can be answered according to God's will.  As
our prayer is answered we can be bound together in a lasting fellowship of
the spirit.

I pray that I may be loyal to God and to others.  I pray that my life today
may be lived close to God and close to others.

Joanna, asks for guidance for her and her family to be strengthened as she
struggles with her addiction. Ina asks prayers that her sister's surgery be
successful. Pat asks prayers that that he gets a good paying job in the
field that he loves so that he may be with his family.  For a fruitful and
safe pilgrimage for Pope Benedict XVI.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm