<MP>Wednesday, 27 September 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:46:09 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R    I N T E N T I O N S
We'll remember you Intentions at Fatima, Lourdes and Spain!

Fill out the easy on-line form and we'll take you prayer intentions along
with us to Fatima, Lourdes and Spain.  We'll remember them during our daily
Masses throughout our 02-13 October Pilgrimage and in our daily prayers as
well.  Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.  The law indeed
was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ."  ~John
1:16-17

As God's power in our lives in creases, so does our ability to understand
God's grace.  The power of God's grace is only limited by the understanding
and will of each individual.  God's miracle-working power is only limited in
each of us by our lack of spiritual vision. God respects our free will, the
right of each of us to accept or reject this miracle-working power.  Only
the sincere desire of the soul gives God the opportunity to bestow it.

I pray that I may not limit God's power by my lack of vision.  I pray that I
may keep my mind open to day to God's influence.

Tara asks prayers that God will be with us during our pregnancy and bless us
with a healthy baby. Marge asks prayers for a daughter-in-law having cancer
surgery. Jennifer asked that you pray for her niece who suffers from MS and
many related problems, and her mother who is caring for her. Poppy asks
prayers for her 3 intentions whose cancer is now in remission.

Nancy requests healing prayers for a young man who  recently found out that
he has cancer for the second time. Alphones asks prayer for her husband
whose financial problems  has to be solved this year. Greg asks prayers for
family members who have left the Church.

Tina requests prayer for her friend to be healed of liver cancer. Kris asks
prayers for her husband to continue to heal from lung cancer. Lee asks for
prayers for his friend ,Gail, who is battling cancer.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm