<MP>Wednesday, 27 June 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:49:52 -0500

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.

Price goes up $100 on 27 July!

Remember, the early signup deadline is July 27th!

We'll renew our Baptismal Promises at the Jordan River, where Jesus was
Baptized by John.  We'll renew our marriage vows and pray for any deceased
husbands and wives at Cana in Galilee where Jesus attended a wedding with
his Mother and turned water into wine.  We'll take a boat ride on the Sea of
Galilee.  We'll even have a chance to visit Masada and to swim in the Dead
Sea. We'll visit the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem too, and see the Dead Sea
Scrolls.  You'll never read Scripture in the same way after this wonderful
Pilgrimage! Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by
always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good
work."  ~2 Corinthians 9:8

We can take a blessing with us wherever we go.  We have been blessed, so we
can bless others.  Such stores of blessings are awaiting us in the months
and years that lie ahead.  We can pass on our blessings. Blessings can and
do go around the world, passed on from one person to another.  We can shed a
little blessing in the heart of one person. That person is cheered to pass
it on, and so on, and so, God's vitalizing, joy-giving message travels on.
We can be transmitters of God's blessings.

I pray that I may pass on my blessings.  I pray that they may flow into the
lives of others.

Marilyn asks prayers for a special intention. JP requests prayers for his
wife who has diabetes and faces possible amputations and son who has
fractured vertebrae and awaits results of bone scan. Rhonda requests prayers
for herself and her fiancé who have ended their relationship in the midst of
dealing with his terminal illness.

Frank asks prayers of thanksgiving for favorable results from his doctors.
Pat asks you to ask Jesus to heal her from an humanly incurable lung
disease. Pat asks prayers for helping her care for her mother who as
Alzheimer's. Pat asks prayers that the Lord will bless our family finances
and bring us out of debt, also for all souls in purgatory. Helen asks for
prayers for her daughter who is having problems confiding in her mother who
is so concerned about her life and if she is remaining close to Our Lord.

Dianne asks prayers for her sister whose husband has been missing since last
Christmas. Frieda asks prayers for a special intention. Kim asks prayers for
a special intention. Pauline requests prayers for her daughter who needs
viable employment with benefits.