<MP>Wednesday, 25 June 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:13:23 -0500

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007

EARLY SIGN-UP DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, 27 JULY SIGN UP NOW AND SAVE $100!

ALL BUT TWO OR THREE OF THE REMAINING AIR SEATS NEED TO BE RETURNED TO THE
AIRLINE ON 4 AUGUST!

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1826.

A C C O M O D A T I O N S    A N D    F O O D
We'll stay in 4-Star Hotels.  All breakfasts and dinners are included in the
tour price.  And all breakfasts have hot entries as well.

We'll stay at only two Hotels this time, the Grand Court in Jerusalem (near
the old City) http://www.grandcourt.co.il/

and the Gai Beach Spa Hotel in Tiberias
http://www.gaibeachhotel.com,

right on the Sea of Galilee.  It's beautiful!  Links to the Hotel Web Sites
are found on my Web Site.  Just follow the "Holy Land 2007" link from:
www.frpat.com.

Q U E S T I O N S ?

If you have questions that can be answered by Pentecost Tours, just call
them at:
   1 800 713-9800

If you have questions I can answer, e-mail me at frpat@xxxxxxxxxx
My personal cell phone number is: 608 769-4200

Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.

Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you think you may be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can
keep track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy; in
your right hand are pleasures forevermore."  ~Psalm 16:11

We can hold our lives in trust for God.  We can think deeply on what that
means.  Nothing is too much to expect from such a life.  We can begin to see
how dedicated a life in trust for God can be.  In such a life miracles can
happen.  When we are faithful, we find that God has many good things in
store for us.  God can be the Lord of our lives, controller of our days, of
our present and our future.  We can try to act as God guides and leave all
results to God.  We need not hold back, but can go all out for God and the
better life God promises.  We can make good our trust.

I pray that I may hold my life in trust for God.  I pray that I may no
longer consider my life as all my own.