<MP>Wednesday, 24 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:36:58 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

=:  S C R I P T U R E   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."  ~Psalm 119:105

=:  M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I know that the vision and power which I can receive from God are limitless
as far as spiritual things are concerned.  But in temporal and material
things, I must submit to limitations.  I know that I cannot see the road
ahead.  I can go just one step at a time, because I do not have a longer
view.  I am sometimes in uncharted waters, limited by my temporal and
spatial life, but unlimited in my spiritual life.

=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that, in spite of my material limitations, I may follow God's way.  I
pray that I may learn that trying to do God's will is perfect freedom.