<MP>Wednesday, 23 May 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 20:23:11 -0500

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you live near Onalaska you're invited to an information morning or
evening ... with a great video of many of the places we'll visit,
information about our Pilgrimages in general, and a chance to ask questions.
Tuesday, 29 May at 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.  If you think you may be joining us,
let me know as soon as you can so I can keep track of the group!

If you live near Beloit, Wisconsin: An informational meeting on the Holy
Land will be held by Sister Joselda Kuhle at St. Jude Parish Center on
Thursday, May 24 at 7:00 pm.  St. Jude is located on 737 Hackett Street,
Beloit, WI  53511

     From Father Pat Umberger

"For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of
the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the
things of the Spirit.  To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the
mind on the Spirit is life and peace." ~Romans 8:5-6

We fail not so much when tragedy happens as we did before the happening, by
all the little things we may have done, but did not do. I can prepare for
the future by doing the right thing at the right time now. If a thing should
be done, I can deal with that thing today and get it righted with God before
I allow myself to undertake any new duty.  I can look upon myself as
performing God's errands and then coming back to God to tell God in quiet
communion that the message has been delivered or the task done.

I pray that I may seek no credit for the result so f what I do.  I pray that
I may leave the outcome of my actions to God.

Juanita asks prayers for a special intention. Dottie asks prayers for a
special intention. Pat asks prayers for her sister just diagnosed with
breast cancer and having immediate surgery that it will be completely
successful. Phyllis asks prayers for a special intention.

Marie asks prayers for a special intention. Bill asks for prayers of
Thanksgiving to God for prayers for health that were answered. Antoinette
asks prayers for several intentions. Kris asks prayers for her husband who
has cancer and also divine guidance for his doctors. Marilyn asks prayers
for a special intention.