<MP>Wednesday, 23 June 2010

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 19:22:37 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

EARLY SIGN-UP DEADLINE ENDS AFTER 10 JULY PRICE GOES UP $100 AFTER THAT.
18-28 October 2010 - $2799 from O'Hare, $2859 from La Crosse Brochure,
sign-up sheet & links to hotels are now available at the Web Site:

Teach me the way of your decrees, O Lord. ~Psalm 119

Jesus said to his disciples: "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in
sheep's clothing, but underneath are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you
will know them. ~Matthew 7:15-20

By their fruits you will know them.  We can easily see the kind of person
we're dealing with.  If they reflect goodness, kindness, serenity and peace,
chances are that their fruits come from God.  If they reflect trouble,
conflict, difficulty and chaos, chances are their fruits come from somewhere
else.  It's good to stick with the winners and have our fruit come forth
nourished by those who truly come from God.

I pray that I may bear good fruit.  I pray that I may stick around those who
are close to God.

.=: W E     P R A Y  :=.

Dorothy requests prayers for the Pope, all priests and religious that God
will give them strength and bless them for bringing the Catholic Faith to
us. Dottie asks prayers for several intentions. Rita asks for prayers that
her father's surgery scheduled for Wednesday is successful and that he heals
properly.

Alphones requests prayers for her son who is taking up his engineering exam,
to come out successfully. Betty asks prayers for a special intention.