<MP>Wednesday, 15 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:33:06 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"Through Christ you have come to trust in God, who raised him from the dead
and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are set on God." ~1 Peter
1:21

God's miracle-working power is as manifest today as it was in the past. It
still works miracles of change in lives and miracles of healing in troubled
minds.  When a person trusts wholly in God and leaves to God the choosing of
the day and hour, there is God's miracle-working power becoming manifest in
that person's life.  We can trust in God and have boundless faith in God's
power to make us whole again.

I pray that I may feel sure that there is nothing that God cannot accomplish
in changing my life.  I pray that I may have faith in God's miracle-working
power.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm