<MP>Wednesday, 14 June 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:41:06 -0500

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N
We've met our goal of 36 Pilgrims!
We *do* have room for 50.  Save $100 by paying your deposit by 24 June!

We now have 36 Pilgrims who have paid deposits for our October Pilgrimage.
That's our goal.  We've reached it much earlier than ever before!  If you'd
still like to join us, you can.  Our limit though, is 50. Remember, the
early sign-up deadline is 24 June.  The price rises $100 after that date. To
go on the trip you need to register with and pay your deposit to Pentecost
Tours. For complete details, follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Do not forsake me, O LORD; O my God, do not be far from me; make haste to
help me, O Lord, my salvation."  ~Psalm 38:21-22

It is not our circumstances that need altering so much as ourselves. After
we have changed, conditions will naturally change.  We need spare no effort
to become all that God would have us become.  We can follow every good
leading of our conscience.  We can take each day with no backward look. We
can face the day's problems with God, and seek God's help and guidance as to
what we should do in every situation that may arise.  We need never look
back.  We need not leave until tomorrow the thing that we are guided to do
today.

I pray that God will help me to become all that God would have me be. I pray
that I may face today's problems with good grace.

Susan asks prayers that her cancer may be cured. Karen asks for prayers for
a dear friends' three-year-old niece who is undergoing open heart surgery. A
member asks for prayers for a friend whose daughter left home, that she
return.

Mae asks prayers for a friend receiving chemotherapy. Eileen requests
prayers that improvement will be seen on her grandson's eye exam on
Wednesday. Frieda asks prayers for her sister, so that she finds health
insurance. Lorrie asks prayers for the continued healing of her husband.