<MP>Wednesday, 12 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:19:15 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you
with my eye upon you."  ~Psalm 32:8

If we believe that God's grace has saved us, then we can believe that God is
meaning to keep us in the way that we should go.  Even a human rescuer would
not save us from drowning only to place us in other deep and dangerous
waters.  Rather, he would place us on dry land, there to restore us.  God,
who is our rescuer, would certainly do this and even more.  God can complete
the task he sets out to do. He will not throw us overboard.  We can depend
on him.

I pray that I may trust God to keep me in the way.  I pray I may rely on him
not to let me go.

Nancy requests healing prayers for her son who severely injured his arm. Ivy
asks prayers for someone who has cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy.  A
member asks prayers for someone who is going blind.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.