<MP>Wednesday, 10 January 2007

  • From: "Margaret Hickey" <mjehickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 07:57:35 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

-------Original Message-------

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Date: 01/02/07 12:27:20
To: 'Marge Hickey'
Subject: Wednesday, 10 January 2007

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well. May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site
Sponsor a Child!
.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
time, just do so in the manner described at the bottom of each e-mail you
receive. Keep us in your prayers. We'll remember your intentions in our
daily prayers, at our daily Mass, at Guadalupe and the many Churches we'll
visit in Mexico City, Guadalupe and the area.

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
From Father Pat Umberger

.=: S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y :=.

"He called a child, whom he put among them, and said, "Truly I tell you,
unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom
of heaven. Whoever becomes humble like this child is the greatest in the
kingdom of heaven. Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me."
~Matthew 18:2-5

.=: M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I can come to God in faith and God will give me a new way of life.
This new way of life can alter my whole existence, the words I speak, the
influence I have. They can spring from the life within me. I can see how
important is the work of a person who has this new way of life. The words
and the example of such a person can have a wide influence for good in the
world.

.=: P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I pray that I may learn the principles of the good life. I pray that I may
meditate upon them and work at them, because they are eternal.

.=: S C R I P T U R E S A N D S A I N T O F T H E D A Y :=

.=: W E P R A Y :=.

Intentions will not be included during our time in Mexico City. We've taken
hundreds of intentions with us. Please remember them in your prayers. Be
assured too, that we'll remember you and your intentions in our prayers, at
our daily Mass, and in the many Churches we'll visit in Mexico City and the
area.

home. We pray for a deep and profound respect for life, and for the courage

.=: A D A I L Y B L E S S I N G :=.

For a video blessing from Father Pat, just click the link above. It is best