<MP>Wednesday, 09 May 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 18:41:37 -0500

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you live near Onalaska you're invited to an information morning or
evening ... with a great video of many of the places we'll visit,
information about our Pilgrimages in general, and a chance to ask questions.
Tuesday, 29 May at 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.

     From Father Pat Umberger

"O God, do not be far from me; O my God, make haste to help me!" ~Psalm
71:12

In material things, we can really on our own wisdom and that of others.  In
spiritual things, we need not rely so much on our own wisdom as on God's
guidance.  In dealing with personalities, it is a mistake to step out too
much on our own.  We can try to be guided by God in all human relationships.
We cannot accomplish much of value in dealing with people until God knows we
are ready.  We alone do not have the power or wisdom to put things right
between people.  We can rely on God to help us in these vital matters.

I pray that I may rely on God in dealing with people's problems.  I pray
that I may try to follow God's guidance in all personal relationships.

Laura asks prayers for her sister who has cancer. Cecilia asks prayers for a
special intention. Don asks prayers for our family who have addiction and
mental problems and his wife's recovery from Cancer surgery. Elenita asks
prayers for several intentions.

Trudy asks for prayers that her family will find the best possible solution
to their housing needs. A mother asks prayers for her son who is bipolar and
suffers from addiction. Mom asks prayer for hurting daughter who agreed to
go to Healing Mass 5/9.

Melinda asks for prayers for a mother who went into pre-term labor at 22
weeks. Lorrie asks prayers for her son and for her 8th Grade son. Ellen asks
prayers for her brother-in-law who is hospitalized with complications from
cancer.

Karen asks prayer for her husband who needs a positive response from a job
interview. Nancy asks prayers for a friend who has left the Church. Roberta
asks prayers for her grandson and friends who survived a terrible accident
in which two friends were killed, that they'll make the right chances as
they deal with their grief.

JP asks prayers for a friend whose baby died shortly after being born 2
months premature. Marian asks prayers for her niece. Ann asks prayers for
her son and his girlfriend who is pregnant but now is not answering his
calls.

Conchita asks prayers for a special intention. Rosemary asks prayers for a
special intention. Pat requests prayers that the Lord will have mercy, bring
our family out of financial distress, bless and bring to a  speedy
successful completion all business and property proposals.