<MP>Wednesday, 08 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 22:41:46 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes!

2007 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!  Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"I press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in
Christ Jesus."  ~Philippians 3:14

"One thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching
forth unto those things that are before, I press onward toward the goal." We
can forget those things which are behind us and press onward toward
something better.  We can believe that God has forgiven us for all our past
sins.  We can honestly try to live today the way we believe God wants us to
live.  We can wipe clean the slate of the past.  We can start today with a
clean slate and go forward with confidence toward the goal that has been set
before us.

I pray that I may drop off the load of the past.  I pray that I may start
today with a light heart and a new confidence.

Sharon asks prayers for her sister-in-law who is having heart problems.
Helen-Ann requests from God the provision of a husband by this year. Member
asks prayers for safe travel and return from trip to Italy and France. An
Orthodox priest asks our prayers as he explores the possibility of becoming
a Roman Catholic priest.

Brian requests prayer support for his father who has high anxiety and cannot
sleep as a result of a Herpes Zoster outbreak. A member kindly asks for
members prayers for her mother, who has been ill and just found out that
there is a nodule on her lung. Richard asks prayers for his mother that her
liver function test on Thursday will come back normal and that she has
health of mind and body.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm