<MP>Wednesday, 07 February 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:10:58 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."  ~Psalm 19:105

Only a few more steps and then God's power may be seen and know in my life.
I sometimes walk in darkness, surrounded by the limitations of space and
time.  But even in this darkness, I can have faith and can be a light to
guide feet that are afraid.  I can believe that God's power can break
through the darkness and my prayers can reach the ears of God. A cry from
the heart, a trusting cry pierces that darkness and reaches to the divine
ear of God.

I pray that the divine power of God might help my human weakness.  I pray
that my prayer may reach through the darkness to the ear of God. A member
asks prayers for a friend that her pregnancy proceeds to term without any
more problems.

Dolly asks prayer for herself who is going to have a thyroid biopsy anytime
this month that the diagnosis is not cancer. Elaine asks prayers for a
special intention. MJ requests prayers of healing for her strained marriage.
Lynn asks prayers for a friend who is going through a devastating family
tragedy. Marilyn asks prayers for a special intention.