<MP>Wednesday, 02 May 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 19:11:10 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

S O R R Y

Sorry there was no Morning Prayer during my time at the Knights of Columbus
State Convention.  I forwarded them to Margie before I went, but she thought
I had sent them to everybody.  The result, only Margie got Morning Prayer
those days.  Hope you've been keeping me and our many members in your
prayers.  You have been in mine, that's for sure!

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

S I N G L E    T R A V E L E R S
Roommate needed!

Our Pilgrimages are very friendly to single travelers.  Some elect to pay
the single room supplement and have a room of their own. The group is always
very friendly and inviting and folks have had no problem fitting in.
Pentecost Tours does its best to find roommates for single travelers who
don't want to pay the supplement. One lady is currently considering the
Pilgrimage but is in need of a female roommate. Perhaps that is just what
you need to hear.  If so, just let me know!

This Holy Week heard many places in the Holy Land mentioned in the
Scriptures.  We'll visit most if not all of them on our November Pilgrimage
to the Holy Land. Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up
any time now, and we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy
Land has been their most popular destination!  Why not sign up on Holy Week.

And, if you sign up, let me know so I can keep track of the group! Just
follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."  ~Philippians
4:13

We must *be,* before we can *do.*.  To accomplish much, we can be much.  In
all cases, the doing must be the expression of the being. It is foolish for
us to think that we can accomplish much in personal relationships without
first preparing ourselves by being honest, pure, unselfish and loving.  We
can choose the good and keep choosing it, before we are ready to be used by
God to accomplish things that are worthwhile. When we are ready, then we
will be given the opportunities.  Quiet times of communion with God are good
preparation for creative action.

I pray that I may constantly prepare myself for better things to come. I
pray that I may prepare myself well for the opportunities that will come.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.