<MP>Wednesday, 01 August 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:05:36 -0500

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
WE HAVE MET OUR GOAL OF 36 TRAVELERS AND NOW HAVE 37!

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1926.
All but 4 seats must be surrendered to the airlines after August 27th.

The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"For as in one body we have many members, and not all the members have the
same function, so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually
we are members one of another."  ~Romans 12:4-5

We can strive for a union between our purposes in life and God's purposes.
There is not bond of union on earth to compare with the union between us and
God.  Priceless beyond all earth's rewards is that union. In merging our
heart and mind with God's, a oneness of purpose results, which only those
who experience it can even dimly realize.  That oneness of purpose puts us
in harmony with God and with all others who are trying to do God's will.

I pray that I may become attuned to the will of God.  I pray that I may be
in harmony with those around me.

Dorothy asks for many prayers for someone who has breast cancer. Ula from
Peru is requesting a prayer for her sister who is having a hard time in her
treatment for Sarcoma in the uterus.