<MP>Tuesday,18 July 2006

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:18:49 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Date: 07/14/06 13:52:37

Subject: Tuesday, 18 July 2006

..=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

..=:  S C R I P T U R E   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the LORD require of
you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your
God?"  ~Micah 6:8

..=:  M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

We can try to be grateful for all the blessings we have received.
Gratitude to God for all our blessings can make us humble.  We can remember
that we can do little by ourselves, and now we can rely largely on God's
grace in helping ourselves and others.  People often do not care much for
those who are smug and self-satisfied or those who gossip and criticize. But
many are impressed with true humility. Se we can try to walk humbly at all
times. Gratitude to God and true humility are what make us effective.

..=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may walk humbly with God.  I pray that I may rely on God's
grace to carry me through.

..=: S C R I P T U R E S   A N D   S A I N T   O F   T H E   D A Y :=

..=: W E     P R A Y  :=.

..=:  A    D A I L Y    B L E S S I N G  :=.

.