<MP>Tuesday, 30 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:21:14 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"He said to them, "Come away to a deserted place all by yourselves and rest
a while." ~Mark 6:31

I can sometimes go aside into a quiet place of retreat with God.  In that
place, I can find restoration and healing and power.  I can plan quiet times
now and then, times when I can commune with God and arise rested and
refreshed to carry on the work which God has given me to do. I know that God
will never give me a load greater than I can bear.  It is in serenity and
peace that all true success lies.

I pray that I may strengthen my inner life.  I pray that my soul may be
restored in quietness and peace.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site