<MP>Tuesday, 27 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:00:08 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
Join us on this wonderful 04-15 November Pilgrimage!

We have a brochure for our November 2007 Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
Imagine walking where Jesus walked, following the route of the real Stations
of the Cross, visiting the Tomb of Christ and his birthplace as well,
renewing Baptismal Promises at the Jordan River, renewing Marriage vows or
praying for a deceased spouse at Cana in Galilee.

We'll stay at only two Hotels this time, the Grand Court in Jerusalem (near
the old City) and the Gai Beach Spa Hotel in Tiberias, right on the Sea of
Galilee.  It's beautiful! As always full breakfast and dinner is included,
along with luggage transfer, admissions, transfers and much more.  Gary says
their Holy Land Guides are the best!

Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up any time now, and
we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy Land has been
their most popular destination!  Just follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

L E N T    2 0 0 7

Visit my special Lent page for lots of Lenten resources, including Pope
Benedict XVI's Lenten Message ... and STATIONS OF THE CROSS newly
illustrated by the 4th Graders of Saint Pat's School.  I wrote them for kids
and adults alike, in English and Spanish as well.  Just follow the link
from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"The woman said to herself, 'If I only touch his cloak, I will be made
well.'  Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, 'Take heart, daughter; your
faith has made you well.'"  ~Matthew 9:21-22

This is the time for my spirit to touch the spirit of God.  I can know that
the feeling of God's touch is more important than all the sensations of
material things.  With just a moment's contact, all the fever of life can
leave me.  Then I can be well, whole, calm and able to rise and minister to
others.  God's touch is a potent healer.  I can feel that touch and sense
God's presence.

I pray that the fever of resentments, worry and fear may melt into
nothingness.  I pray that health, joy, peace and serenity may take its
place.

Dolly asks prayer for herself that her blood test for her thyroid will have
a good result. Sister Joselda asks prayers for someone who is on a
ventilator. A member asks prayers for someone who is fighting lung, pelvic
and liver cancer.  A member asks for prayer for her son who is searching for
direction.

Frieda asks prayers for her grandchildren who have mental illness. A member
requests prayers for a friend and her family as they are having many
personal issues to deal with. Vincent asks for prayers that his daughter
realizes the need to spend more time with her dad. Pat asks for prayers for
deliverance from financial distress.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.