<MP>Tuesday, 26 September 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:29:28 -0500

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R    I N T E N T I O N S
We'll remember you Intentions at Fatima, Lourdes and Spain!

Fill out the easy on-line form and we'll take you prayer intentions along
with us to Fatima, Lourdes and Spain.  We'll remember them during our daily
Masses throughout our 02-13 October Pilgrimage and in our daily prayers as
well.  Just follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so,
would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and
prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so
that where I am, there you may be also."  ~John 14:2-3

We can look at the world as our Father's house.  We can think of all people
we meet as guests in our Fathers house, to be treated with love and
consideration.  We can look at ourselves as servants in our Father's house,
as servants of all.  We can think of no work as beneath us.  We can be ready
to do all we can for others who need our help.  There is gladness in God's
service.  There is much satisfaction in serving the highest that we know. We
can express our love for God in service to all who are living with us in our
Father's house.

I pray that I may serve others out of gratitude to God.  I pray that my work
may be a small repayment for God's grace so freely given me.

Mary Jo asks prayers for several intentions. Kathryn asks prayer for her
family's financial ability to meet medical expenses. Stella asks prayers for
her husband who will begin treatment for kidney cancer soon.  Mary asks
prayers for the husband of a co-worker who is in the hospital suffering
effects from adult onset of chicken pox.

Jane asks prayers for her husband who was recently diagnosed with advanced
prostate cancer, that they may both have strength. Silvia asks prayers for
two intentions. Member asks Jesus to bring a Godly Spouse one who Fears the
Lord.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm