<MP>Tuesday, 26 June 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:50:07 -0500

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007

Price goes up $100 on 27 July!

Remember, the early signup deadline is July 27th!

Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
We'll renew our Baptismal Promises at the Jordan River, where Jesus was
Baptized by John.  We'll renew our marriage vows and pray for any deceased
husbands and wives at Cana in Galilee where Jesus attended a wedding with
his Mother and turned water into wine.  We'll take a boat ride on the Sea of
Galilee.  We'll even have a chance to visit Masada and to swim in the Dead
Sea. We'll visit the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem too, and see the Dead Sea
Scrolls.  You'll never read Scripture in the same way after this wonderful
Pilgrimage! Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"There is an appointed time for everything, and a time for every affair
under the heavens."  ~Ecclesiastes 3:1

There is a proper time for everything.  I can learn not to do things at the
wrong time, that is, before I am ready or before conditions are right.  It
can be a temptation to do something at once, instead of waiting until the
proper time.  Timing is important.  I can learn, in the little daily
situations of life, to delay action until I am sure that I am doing the
right thing at the right time.  So many live lack balance and timing.  In
the momentous decisions and crises of life, they may ask God's guidance, but
into the small situations of life, they often rush alone.

I pray that I may delay action until I feel I am doing the right thing.  I
pray that I may not rush in alone.

Donna requests prayers for her husband who is recovering from recent
prostate surgery and will have a hip replacement soon. Helen asks prayers in
thanksgiving for blessings received. Allie requests prayers for someone who
is suffering from pneumonia and was removed from a ventilator.

Suz-Anne asks prayers for a special intention. Joyce asks prayers for her
daughter as she has a CAT scan. Gwen ask prayers for a successful surgery
for her daughter. Jean requests prayers for her granddaughter who is having
serious relationship problems with her mom.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site