<MP>Tuesday, 26 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:07:48 -0600

M E R R Y    C H R I S T M A S !

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Holy New Year. Visit my
Web Site for my Christmas Card to you, photos of our Christmas Masses and
concert, Windows Desktop Wallpaper and more!

      www.frpat.com/

You may wish to refer our daily Morning Prayer and This Weekend Posts to
those who received new computers for Christmas!

      www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm

S P E C I A L    T H A N K S

Special thanks to those of you who have sent e-mail Christmas greetings and
made donations to our Web Ministry. Your generosity is inspiring and it
helps with software, web hosting, bandwidth and our own List Server.  Thanks
so very much!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"He has told you, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to
act justly, to love tenderly, and to walk humbly with your God" ~Micah 6:8

These meditations can teach us how to relax.  We can be of service to other
people in a small way, at least.  And we can be happy while doing it.  We
need not worry too much about people we cannot help.  We can make it a habit
to leave the outcome of things we do to God.  We can go along through life
doing the best we can, but without a feeling of urgency or strain.  We can
enjoy all the good things and the beauty of life, but at the same time
depend deeply on God.

I pray that I may give my life to this worthwhile cause.  I pray that I may
enjoy the satisfaction that comes from good work well done.

Marilyn asks prayers for a friend whose medical problems have returned.
Maria asks prayers for two intentions.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm