<MP>Tuesday, 25 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:47:20 -0500

FATIMA / LOURDES / SPAIN / LISIEUX / FRANCE
43 are now signed up.  Several seats may still be available. Click the link
at my Web Site for complete information:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy; in
your right hand are pleasures forevermore."  ~Psalm 16:11

We can hold our lives in trust for God.  We can think deeply on what that
means.  Nothing is too much to expect from such a life.  We can begin to see
how dedicated a life in trust for God can be.  In such a life miracles can
happen.  When we are faithful, we find that God has many good things in
store for us.  God can be the Lord of our lives, controller of our days, of
our present and our future.  We can try to act as God guides and leave all
results to God.  We need not hold back, but can go all out for God and the
better life God promises.  We can make good our trust.

I pray that I may hold my life in trust for God.  I pray that I may no
longer consider my life as all my own.