<MP>Tuesday, 23 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:55:14 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth."  ~Psalm 121:2

I can believe that God has all power.  It is God's to give.  God does not
withhold power from those who seek God and dwell near God.  It is breathed
in by the person who lives in God's presence.  I can learn to live in God's
presence and then I will have those things which I desire of God: strength,
power and joy.  god's power is available to all who need it and are willing
to accept it.

I pray that I may get myself out of the way, so that god's power may flow
in.  I pray that I may surrender myself to God's power.