<MP>Tuesday, 22 May 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:13:54 -0500

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you live near Onalaska you're invited to an information morning or
evening ... with a great video of many of the places we'll visit,
information about our Pilgrimages in general, and a chance to ask questions.
Tuesday, 29 May at 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.  If you think you may be joining us,
let me know as soon as you can so I can keep track of the group!

If you live near Beloit, Wisconsin: An informational meeting on the Holy
Land will be held by Sister Joselda Kuhle at St. Jude Parish Center on
Thursday, May 24 at 7:00 pm.  St. Jude is located on 737 Hackett Street,
Beloit, WI  53511

     From Father Pat Umberger

heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven."
~Matthew 7:21

Character is developed by the daily discipline of duties done.  We can be
obedient to the heavenly vision and take the straight way.  We need not fall
into the error of calling "Lord, Lord," and doing not the things that should
be done.  We need a life of prayer and meditation, but we can still do our
work in the busy ways of life.  The busy person is wise to rest and wait
patiently for God's guidance.  If we are obedient to the heavenly vision, we
can be at peace.

I pray that I may be obedient to the heavenly vision.  I pray if I fall, I
will pick myself up and go on.

Rose asks for prayers that she will be able to overcome her anxiety. Nancy
from PA requests prayers for her parish priest who was diagnosed this past
week with lung cancer that doctors may be able to eradicate the cancer so
he'll be able to continue to devote his life to God's service. Dolly asks
prayer that her Radioiodine treatment will go well.

Marilyn asks prayers for her son who is up for reelection, that their
candidates will be elected. JaniceMarie asks prayers for her family and
friends and herself who are in need. Pat asks prayers that the Lord will
provide for her family and bring them out of financial distress and bless
and bring to a successful and speedy conclusion the property deals and other
financial deals.

Mary Sue asks prayers for a special intention. Joanna asks prayers for her
mom who has pancreatic cancer. Don asks prayers that his wife's leg be saved
and her pain may be relieved.