<MP>Tuesday, 20 February 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:40:37 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

L E N T    A T    F A T H E R   P A T ' S    P L A C E

My Lent page is up and running, a few days early.  The can give those of you
with Web Sites who'd like to link to my resources some time to get ready.
You'll find materials on Reconciliation, an Examination of Conscience and
even a Credit Card to Heaven.  Lenten regulations are there too, along with
a complete schedule of Services and Activities.  Be sure to visit our
ON-LINE STATIONS OF THE CROSS.  I've written them for children and adults
alike.  They've been newly illustrated this year by the 4th Graders at our
own Saint Patrick's School and are available in English and Spanish as well.
Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Help me, O LORD my God! Save me according to your steadfast love." ~Psalm
109:26

I can depend on God to supply me with all the power I need to face any
situation, provided that I will sincerely believe in that power and honestly
ask for it, at the same time making all my life conform to what I believe
God wants me to be.  I can come to God as a business manager would come to
the owner of the business, knowing that to lay the matter before God means
immediate cooperation, providing the matter has merit.

I pray that I may believe that God is ready and willing to supply me with
all that I need.  I pray that I may ask only for faith and strength to meet
any situation.

Mom asks prayers for daughter who has been diagnosed with cancer. Mary
requests prayers that her niece will get custody of her baby who has special
needs since she is the best caretaker for him. Elaine asks prayers for a
special intention.

Patricia asks prayers for a college student undergoing tests for leukemia.
MJV requests prayers for her son, that God will be merciful to him. Joan
asks prayers for the love of her life as he continues to go through testing
to find out where abnormal cells are coming from so that he may be treated &
healed.

Rose asks prayers for a special intention. A member asks prayers that they
may be able to let go of a resentment.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.