<MP>Tuesday, 19 September 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:28:04 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your
joy may be complete."  ~John 15:11

..=:  M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your
joy may be complete."  Even a partial realization of the spiritual life can
bring much joy.  We can feel at home in the world when we are in touch with
God's spirit.  Spiritual experience can bring a definite satisfaction.  We
can search for the real meaning of life by following spiritual laws.  God
wants us to have spiritual success and God intends that we have it.  If we
live our lives as much as possible according to spiritual laws, we can
expect our share of joy and peace, satisfaction and success.

..=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may find happiness in doing the right thing.  I pray that I
may find satisfaction in obeying spiritual laws.

Dolores asks prayers of thanksgiving after a good outcome of surgery on her
daughter's arm. Nancy from PA requests prayers for a husband and wife at
Church with the wife suffering cancer of the lymph nodes and is undergoing
chemotherapy and the husband must undergo surgery for an aneurysm. PJ
requests prayer for Father G's mother who has cancer.

Jan asks prayers for a good friend who is seriously ill. May asks prayers
that she find employment. Marilyn asks prayers for a special intention.
Brendan asks prayers for a special intention. Ami asks prayers for a special
intention. Bonnie asks prayers for her husband; that the doctor is able to
find out what is wrong, provide treatment, and he may be healed soon.

Sharon requests prayers for her friend, Gail who is suffering with cancer. A
member requests prayers as she has surgery Sept 18 for carpal tunnel of the
left hand and for and easy surgery and quick recovery.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm