<MP>Tuesday, 19 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:39:46 -0600

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes - Time is running out!

2007 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!

       www.stpatz.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Yet, O LORD, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter;
we are all the work of your hand."  ~Isaiah 64:8

We may consider the material world as the clay which the artist works with,
to make of it something beautiful or ugly.  We need not fear material
things, which are neither good nor bad in the moral sense. As human beings
we can have either evil intentions--resentments, malevolence, hate and
revenge--or good intentions--love and good will. They can make something
ugly or something beautiful out of the clay of our lives.

I pray that I may make something good out of my life.  I pray that I may be
a good artisan of the materials which I have been given to use.

Marilyn gives thanks for a good report on procedure done on Monday. Mary
requests prayers for her daughter and teen-age daughters who are having many
problems. Charles and Leslie request prayers for a brother in law's father
who is being treated for esophageal cancer.

Nancy asks prayers for a man who is dying. Mom asks prayers for newly
married daughter that her headaches and visual disturbances are not serious.
Marilyn asks prayers for a special intention. Harry asks prayers for a
special intention.

A member asks prayers that her medical test results Tuesday come back
favorable. A member from ME requests prayers for herself and all travelers
for a safe journey during these holidays. Tom asks for prayers for someone
that is in a financial situation. Nancy from PA requests prayers for her
dear friend who died suddenly Friday and her family that they may cope with
her sudden death and God may give her husband and children strength and
comfort to accept it.

Marie ask prayers for the sister of her best friend who may have cancer.
Gerry asks prayers for a special intention.

A mother asks prayers for her son that he heal himself from whatever is
troubling him and find a suitable job.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm