<MP>Tuesday, 16 January 2007

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 07:53:11 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Date: 01/02/07 12:29:34
Subject: Tuesday, 16 January 2007

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
time, just do so in the manner described at the bottom of each e-mail you
receive. Keep us in your prayers. We'll remember your intentions in our
daily prayers, at our daily Mass, at Guadalupe and the many Churches we'll
visit in Mexico City, Guadalupe and the area.

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
From Father Pat Umberger

: S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y :=.

"Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in
heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my
burden is light." ~Matthew 11:29-30

.=: M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I can try to be unruffled, no matter what happens. I can keep my emotions
in check, although others around me are letting theirs go. I can keep calm
in the face of disturbance, keep that deep, inner calm through all the
experiences of the day. In the rush of work and worry, the deep, inner
silence is necessary to keep me on an even keel. I can learn to take the
calm with me into the most hurried of days.

.=: P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I pray that I may be still and commune with God. I pray that I may learn
patience, humility and peace.

.=: S C R I P T U R E S A N D S A I N T O F T H E D A Y :=

.=: W E P R A Y :=.

Intentions will not be included during our time in Mexico City. We've taken
hundreds of intentions with us. Please remember them in your prayers. Be
assured too, that we'll remember you and your intentions in our prayers, at
our daily Mass, and in the many Churches we'll visit in Mexico City and the
area.

home. We pray for a deep and profound respect for life, and for the courage

.=: A D A I L Y B L E S S I N G :=.

For a video blessing from Father Pat, just click the link above. It is best