<MP>Tuesday, 15 August 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:10:51 -0500

.=:  R A F F L E    T I C K E T S  :=.
     Family Fun Fest

Our Family Fun Fest is October 15th.  It will be a great afternoon of fun
for our parishioners.  We also have Raffle Tickets available.  There are 4
$1000 prizes, a $500 prize and 5 $100 prizes.  If you'd like tickets, see
the special page at our Parish Web Site.  I appreciate the many of you who
help out in this way.  I can't remember a raffle when some of our
cyber-members weren't winners!  One of our cyber-members has won twice in
the St. Pat's Calendar Raffle already!  Just follow the link from:

       www.stpatz.com

Fatima / Lourdes/ Spain /France 2006

October 2-13, 2006.  Several seats may still be available. Seats will be
ticketed on 02 September.  If you'd like to join us, act now!

As always, the Pilgrimage Brochure, map of our travels, links to our Hotels
and much more are available at my Web Site.  Just click the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them."
~Matthew 18:20

"Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them." When
God finds two or three of us in union, who only want God's will to be done,
who want only to serve God, God has a plan that can be revealed to them. The
grace of God can come to people who are together in one place with one
accord.  A union like this is miracle-working. God is able to use such
people.  Only good can come through such consecrated people, brought
together in unified groups for a single purpose and of a single mind.

I pray that I may be part of a unified group.  I pray that I may contribute
my share to its consecrated purpose.

Jo Ann requests prayers for a special intention for her son and his family
and for the healing of her cousin who recently suffered a stroke. For a
mother whose daughter is in jail for 30 days as a result of drug use, that
she'll reach her bottom and turn her life towards God. Tina asks prayers for
healing of a potentially serious health problem.

A member asks you prayers for her daughter, that she gets her dental hygiene
license this time, and is able to find a job soon. For a priest who is in
Treatment for alcoholism. Bonnie asks your prayers for her husband, that his
health issued may be resolved and his quality of life improved. Susan asks
prayers for a friend, that the tests show she has an infection, not a return
of cancer.

Bill asks for prayers for his sister who at 85 is having surgery. A member
asks prayers for her husband's good health, that the doctors can determine
the cause of his pain and help him, and for her son to accept Jesus in his
life and return to the church. Mary asks prayers as she anticipates surgery
Thursday. Marilyn asks prayers for a friend who has had cancer. Alphones
asks prayers for her son to get seat for  engineering course for the period
2006-07.

Cheryl requests prayers for her niece who is experiencing problems with her
pregnancy. Maria asks prayers for a family member whose marriage needs grace
and mending. A member asks for prayers for her mother who needs surgery to
remove a mass that is blocking her bile duct. Allie requests prayers for her
husband who is having a stress test on Monday.