<MP>Tuesday, 14 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:22:56 -0600

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes!

2007 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!  Just follow the link from:

"A lawyer, asked Jesus a question to test him.  'Teacher, which commandment
in the law is the greatest?' He said to him, 'You shall love the Lord your
God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.'
This is the greatest and first commandment.  And a second is like it: 'You
shall love your neighbor as yourself.'  On these two commandments hang all
the law and the prophets."  ~Matthew 22:35-40

God has a plan for the world we live in.  God's design for the world is a
universal fellowship of men and women, guided by God.  The plan for our
lives is also in the mind of God.  In times of quiet meditation we can seek
God's guidance, for the revealing of God's plan for our day. Then we can
live this day according to God's guidance.  Many of us are not making of our
lives what God means them to be, and so we are  unhappy.  We can miss the
God's plan for our lives.

I pray that I may try to follow God's design for today.  I pray that I may
live my life today consistent with God's plan.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm