<MP>Tuesday, 12 June 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:29:47 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
We'll renew our Baptismal Promises at the Jordan River, where Jesus was
Baptized by John.  We'll renew our marriage vows and pray for any deceased
husbands and wives at Cana in Galilee where Jesus attended a wedding with
his Mother and turned water into wine.  We'll take a boat ride on the Sea of
Galilee.  We'll even have a chance to visit Masada and to swim in the Dead
Sea. We'll visit the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem too, and see the Dead Sea
Scrolls.  You'll never read Scripture in the same way after this wonderful
Pilgrimage! Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a
wise man who built his house on rock.  The rain fell, the floods came, and
the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had
been founded on rock."  ~Matthew 7:24-25

"Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a
wise man who built his house on rock.  The rain fell, the floods came, and
the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had
been founded on rock."  When our lives are built upon obedience to God and
upon doing God's will as we understand it, we can be steadfast and unmovable
even in the midst of storms.  The serene, steadfast, unmovable life--the
rock home--is laid stone by stone--foundations, walls and roof--by acts of
obedience to the heavenly vision.  The daily following of God's guidance and
the daily doing of God's will builds our house upon rock.

I pray that my life may be founded upon the rock of faith.  I pray that I
may be obedient to the heavenly vision.

Nancy requests your prayers and God's intervention for a complete recovery
for her Aunt who is facing cancer surgery. Susan Asks prayers for her
daughter who needs the guidance and wisdom of the Holy Spirit to lead her.

Nancy asks for prayers for a special intention. Alvina asks prayers for a
special intention. Tom who is asking for prayers that he acquire a new
position that serves God's purpose.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.