<MP>Tuesday, 12 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:24:09 -0600

O U R   L A D Y   O F   G U A D A L U P E

December 12th is the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe ... patroness of the
Americas and of the unborn.  Visit our special page to learn a great deal
about this great Feast ... it's meaning to us and to the people of Mexico.
It's really a wonderful and miraculous story! There are photos of one of my
trips to Guadalupe as well, including photos of the Canonization Mass for
Juan Diego four Summers ago.  Just follow the link from:

   www.frpat.com/

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes - Time is running out!

2007 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!  One of our Cyber-members has won four times this year
... all on the same calendar!    www.stpatz.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

..=:  S C R I P T U R E   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to
do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love." 1
John 4:18

..=:  M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

Love and fear cannot dwell together.  By their very natures, they cannot
exist side by side.  Fear is a very strong force.  And therefore a weak and
vacillating love can soon be routed by fear.  But a strong love, a love that
trusts in God, is sure eventually to conquer fear.  The only sure way to
dispel fear is to have the love of God more and more in our hearts and
souls.

..=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that love will drive out the fear in my life.  I pray that my fear
will flee before the power of the love of God.

Lynn, a member asks for prayers for her son's first baby who will have shunt
surgery on Wednesday for Spina Bifida. Jo Ann requests prayers for special
intentions for her son and his family. Richard asks prayers for two
intentions.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm