<MP>Tuesday, 09 January 2007

  • From: "Margaret Hickey" <mjehickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 10:00:56 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

-------Original Message-------

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Date: 01/02/07 12:33:01
To: 'Marge Hickey'
Subject: Tuesday, 09 January 2007

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
from Father Pat Umberger
time, just do so in the manner described at the bottom of each e-mail you
receive. Keep us in your prayers. We'll remember your intentions in our
daily prayers, at our daily Mass, at Guadalupe and the many Churches we'll
visit in Mexico City, Guadalupe and the area.

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
From Father Pat Umberger

.=: S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y :=.

"Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I
will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am
gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my
yoke is easy, and my burden is light." ~Matthew 11:28-30

.=: M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I can have faith, no matter what may come my way. I can be patient, even in
the midst of troubles. I need not fear the strain of life, because I
believe that God knows how much I can bear and will be there to help me. I
can look to the future with confidence. I know that God will not ask me to
bear anything that could overcome or destroy me.

.=: P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I pray that I may put this day in the hands of God I pray for faith, so
that nothing will upset me or weaken my determination to live in God's way.

.=: S C R I P T U R E S A N D S A I N T O F T H E D A Y :=

.=: W E P R A Y :=.

Intentions will not be included during our time in Mexico City. We've taken
hundreds of intentions with us. Please remember them in your prayers. Be
assured too, that we'll remember you and your intentions in our prayers, at
our daily Mass, and in the many Churches we'll visit in Mexico City and the
area.

home. We pray for a deep and profound respect for life, and for the courage

.=: A D A I L Y B L E S S I N G :=.

For a video blessing from Father Pat, just click the link above. It is best

.=: M A K E A D O N A T I O N ? :=.

www.frpat.com/donation.htm

.=: F O R W A R D I N G :=.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

.=: C H A N G E Y O U R S U B S C R I P T I O N :=.

new address. Use this link: www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm#mp

.=: S U B M I T A P R A Y E R :=.