<MP>Tuesday, 05 June 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:16:14 -0500

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
We'll renew our Baptismal Promises at the Jordan River, where Jesus was
Baptized by John.  We'll renew our marriage vows and pray for any deceased
husbands and wives at Cana in Galilee where Jesus attended a wedding with
his Mother and turned water into wine.  We'll take a boat ride on the Sea of
Galilee.  We'll even have a chance to visit Masada and to swim in the Dead
Sea. We'll visit the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem too, and see the Dead Sea
Scrolls.  You'll never read Scripture in the same way after this wonderful
Pilgrimage! Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

Very quietly God speaks through our thoughts and feelings.  We can heed the
Divine voice of our conscience.  We can listen for this and we need never be
disappointed in the results in our lives.  We can listen for this small,
still voice and our tired nerves can become rested.  The Divine voice comes
to us as strength as well as tenderness, as power as well as restfulness.
Our moral strength derives its effectiveness from the power that comes when
we listen patiently for the still, small voice.

I pray that I may listen for the still, small voice of God.  I pray that I
may obey the leading of my conscience.

Member asks for prayers for her son who is having cataract surgery
Wednesday. Amy asks prayers for a special intention. Gwen asks prayers for a
special intention. Terry requests prayers for her son, who has final exams
this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

A member requests prayers for her grandson that he will find a good job and
that her granddaughter will sell her home. A member asks prayers of
thanksgiving for his wife as she celebrates her 60th birthday, and for many
more. Nancy from PA requests prayers for her parish priest that the biopsy
he will be having will be negative for lung cancer.

Leila is asking prayers for her granddaughter that she may find a job soon.
Mary asks prayers for a special intention. Mary Susan asks prayers for a
special intention. Amy asks prayers for a special intention.