<MP>Tuesday, 05 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:02:39 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you."  ~James 4:8

Many things can upset us and we can easily get off the track.  We can
remember that God is near us all the time, ready to help us if we call on
God.  We cannot forever stand against God's will for us, nor can we forever
upset God's plan for our lives, even though God's plan may be postponed by
our willfulness and deliberate choice to do wrong.  A whole world of men and
women cannot permanently change God's laws or God's purpose for the
universe.  The sea of life may look very rough to us, but we can believe
that our Captain steers the boat on a straight course.

I pray that I may try to steer a straight course.  I pray that I may accept
God's direction in my life's journey.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.