<MP>Tuesday, 04 September 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:36:39 -0500

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land - 04-15 November 2007!
Several seats are still available.

Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

O F F    T O    B O S T O N

Father Pat will be in Boston for medical tests from September 7th-11th.
Morning Prayer will not contain prayer intentions during that time, since it
has already been prepared.  Our Pastoral Minister Margie will Morning Prayer
during that time.

     From Father Pat Umberger

We need not become encumbered by petty annoyances.  We need not respond to
emotional upsets by emotional upset.  It is best for us to keep calm in all
circumstances.  We need not fight back.  We can call on the grace of God to
calm us when we feel like retaliating.  We can look to God for the inner
strength to drop those resentments that drag us down.  If we are burdened by
annoyances, we can lose our inward peace and the spirit of God can be shut
out.  We can try to keep peaceful within.

I pray that I may do the things that make for peace.  I pray that I may have
a mission of conciliation.

Mary asks prayers for her boyfriend who sprained his knee that it will heal
quickly so he can get back to work. Pat asks prayers for healing and
protection of son & daughter from making dangerous life decisions.  Yvette
asks prayers for her mother who has pain on her waist and ribs.

Cletus requests prayers for an old friend who has lung cancer. Someone known
to God asks prayers of mercy for three persons. Mary Ann thanks all the
prayer group members for praying along with her for very good results on her
colonoscopy.

Matt asks prayers for his mother who is having surgery on Wednesday. Tim ask
for prayers for his wife who is suffering mental anguish. Toni asks prayers
for a special intention. A member requests prayers for her son who graduated
and is beginning his search for a job. A  member asks prayers for a friend
who is going through a tough time in her life.