<MP>Tuesday, 03 July 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:52:59 -0500

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Early Sign-up Deadline ends on 27 July.
Sign up now and save $100!

Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
We'll renew our Baptismal Promises at the Jordan River, where Jesus was
Baptized by John.  We'll renew our marriage vows and pray for any deceased
husbands and wives at Cana in Galilee where Jesus attended a wedding with
his Mother and turned water into wine.  We'll take a boat ride on the Sea of
Galilee.  We'll even have a chance to visit Masada and to swim in the Dead
Sea. We'll visit the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem too, and see the Dead Sea
Scrolls.  You'll never read Scripture in the same way after this wonderful
Pilgrimage! Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

F O U R T H   O F   J U L Y

Follow the Fourth of July link for ...

*Father Pat's reflection on Freedom
*Andrew Costello's Reflection.
*The Fourth of July in History
*The Declaration of Independence
*Lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner
*Links for kids, and for all of us!
*Flag Etiquette
*The Evolving of the American Flag
*Add a link from your Site to our 4th of July Page!

Just follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be
filled."  ~Matthew 5:6

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be
filled."  Only in the fullness of faith can the heart-sick and faint and
weary be satisfied, healed, and rested.  We can think of the wonderful
spiritual revelations still to be found by those who are trying to live the
spiritual life.  Much of life is spiritually unexplored country.  Only to
the consecrated and loving people who walk with God in spirit can these
great spiritual discoveries be revealed. We can keep going forward and keep
growing in righteousness.

I pray that I may not be held back by the material things of the world.  I
pray that I may let God lead me forward.

Dolly asks prayer for 2 special intentions and for her friend, that
everything will be all right with her health. Rosaline requests prayers for
herself that the tests for Hodgkin's Lymphoma be negative. Jen asks prayers
for the repose of her grandmother's soul, who recently departed.

Mother ask for prayers that her daughter will be safe and find herself and
realize how much her parents do love her. A member asks prayers for two
special intentions. Jeannine requests prayers that the chemo for her mother
work, so she can beat the lung cancer.

Mary asks prayers for herself and friends for safe travel this month and a
good vacation with family. Ray a member requests prayers of thanksgiving to
God for successful hip replacement surgery on 18 June. Jo Ann requests
prayers of thanksgiving for her sons successful knee surgery and for special
intentions for him and his family.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site