<MP>Too many posts. Sorry!

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:52:17 -0600 (CST)

I inadvertently sent four Morning Prayers and have received about 100
e-mails already, from people wondering what happened.  Here's the
explanation, so please don't send any more.  (-:

I'll be at Mundelein Seminary from Tues-Thurs for a workshop, since I'll
have a Seminarian Intern this Spring.  I got all the Morning Prayers done
... and intended to send them to myself so I could send them via laptop
from Mundelein ... then forgot to nuke the address that sends them to
everybody.  So they were all sent.

I'll send them again at the appropriate time, so delete Tuesday-Thursday
if you'd like.  Or keep them and ignore the duplicate when it comes.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.  May
God continue to bless you and those you love, and keep you safe!

www.cmonback.com
www.stpatz.com