<MP>Thursday, 28 September 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:03:59 -0500

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R    I N T E N T I O N S
We'll remember you Intentions at Fatima, Lourdes and Spain!
I've already received 209 intentions!

Fill out the easy on-line form and we'll take you prayer intentions along
with us to Fatima, Lourdes and Spain.  We'll remember them during our daily
Masses throughout our 02-13 October Pilgrimage and in our daily prayers as
well.  Just follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"'Which of these three, do you think, was a neighbor to the man who fell
into the hands of the robbers?'  He said, 'The one who showed him mercy.'
Jesus said to him, 'Go and do likewise.'" ~Luke 10:36-37

We can accept the difficulties and disciplines of life and thereby fully
share the common life of other people.  Many things that we need to accept
in life are not to be taken so much as being necessary for us personally. In
our disappointments and difficulties we share in the problems of humanity.
We can accept the compassion and understanding of others.  We can share many
of these experiences of life in order to understand and sympathize with
others.  Unless we have been through the same experiences, we cannot
understand other people or their makeup well enough to be able to help them.

I pray that I may accept everything that comes my way as a part of life. I
pray that I may make use of it in helping other people.

Karen asks for prayers for her son who is in the military and is taking an
important test, that he have a calm spirit and do well. Wanda asks prayers
for the repose of the souls of her aunt and a close family friend who passed
away these past two weeks. MJV herself and  her son are experiencing
multiple financial and emotional situations.

Anna asks for prayers for sister, that biopsy will come out normal. Lisa
requests healing prayers for her mother who had bacterial meningitis and now
has Bells Palsy and is recovering - for it is the Lord not luck that has
saved her. A member asks prayers for her mother, who had major surgery, that
she begins feeling better soon and that she has no more problems.

Member asks for prayers for self that new doctor may be able to help with
debilitating allergies. Marge asks prayers for deceased members of her
family, and for the sick. A mother requests prayers for her family who are
in financial need. Susan asks prayers for her friend  and her family, as her
husband is now in hospice care after suffering a stroke.

A member requests prayers for the success of injection treatments for
osteoarthritis, for the relief of extreme pain. A mom asks prayers for
daughter & son-in-law that he stop verbally and emotionally abusing his wife
and receive inner healing. Thank you Lord for my new job and with your grace
help me to learn it.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm