<MP>Thursday, 26 October 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:14:56 -0500

P I L G R I M A G E    P H O T O S
Fatima, Lourdes & Spain 2006

Visit my Web Site for some great pictures from our recent Pilgrimage to
Fatima, Lourdes and Spain. You might want to sign up for the information
e-mail list for the Holy Land 2007 as well.  Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

N O V E M B E R
We pray for those who have died.

Visit our special November Pages for All Saints Day, All Souls Day and the
Mexican Day of the Dead.  Read about the Catholic view of Cremation. Read
about some of the dangers of the Occult and follow the link to read about
how Halloween can be redeemed!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."  ~Psalm 119:105

We can walk all the way with God.  We need not go part of the way and then
stop.  We need not push God so far into the background that God has no
effect on our lives.  We can walk all the way with God.  We can make a good
companion of God, by praying to God often during the day. We need not let
our contact with God be broken for too long a period. We can walk all the
way with God and with other people, along the path of life, wherever it may
lead us.

I pray that I may walk in companionship with God along the way.  I pray that
I may keep my feet upon the path that leads in the way God would have me go.

Please say a prayer for Sister Frances who will have wrist surgery Thursday.
Gabriela asks prayers for a friend who has cancer. Patricia asks prayers for
a special intention. Greg Jr. From Pa. asks for Prayers for the passing of
his friend who suffered from mental illness.

A member asks prayers for a diabetic brother that he find employment with
health benefits. Maria asks prayers for a special intention. Margaret asks
prayers for her son who is having a tonsillectomy Thursday, that all goes
smoothly. Diana requests prayers for her friend that has been told her
cancer is much more aggressive than they had originally thought.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm