<MP>Thursday, 26 July 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:53:57 -0500

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007

EARLY SIGN-UP DISCOUNT ENDS TOMORROW, 27 JULY!
Sign up now and save $100!

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1826.

FIVE MORE SIGNED UP TODAY
and at least two more have registrations in the mail!

On August 4th remaining air seats (except 2 or 3) must be surrendered to the
Airlines.

We'll stay at only two Hotels this time, the Grand Court in Jerusalem (near
the old City) http://www.grandcourt.co.il/

and the Gai Beach Spa Hotel in Tiberias
http://www.gaibeachhotel.com,
right on the Sea of Galilee.  It's beautiful!

If you'd like to read comments from travelers on former trips, just click
here:
       http://frpat.com/pilgrims_comments.htm

Q U E S T I O N S ?

If you have questions that can be answered by Pentecost Tours, just call
them at:
   1 800 713-9800

If you have questions I can answer, e-mail me at frpat@xxxxxxxxxx
My personal cell phone number is: 608 769-4200

Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.

Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Pray then in this way: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your
kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this
day our daily bread.  And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our
debtors.  And do not bring us to the time of trial, but rescue us from the
evil one."  ~Matthew 6:9-13

"Hallowed be your name."  What does that mean to us?  Here "name" is used in
the sense of "spirit."  The words mean praise to God for his spirit in the
world, making us better.  We can be especially grateful for God's spirit,
which can give us the strength to overcome all that is base in our lives.
God's spirit is powerful.  It can help us to live a conquering, abundant
life.  So we praise and thank God for the spirit in our lives and in the
lives of others.

I pray that I may be grateful for God's spirit in me.  I pray that I may try
to live in accordance with his spirit.