<MP>Thursday, 24 May 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:58:13 -0500

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you live near Onalaska you're invited to an information morning or
evening ... with a great video of many of the places we'll visit,
information about our Pilgrimages in general, and a chance to ask questions.
Tuesday, 29 May at 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.  If you think you may be joining us,
let me know as soon as you can so I can keep track of the group!

If you live near Beloit, Wisconsin: An informational meeting on the Holy
Land will be held by Sister Joselda Kuhle at St. Jude Parish Center on
Thursday, May 24 at 7:00 pm.  St. Jude is located on 737 Hackett Street,
Beloit, WI  53511

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Lord, send out your spirit, and renew the face of the earth!"  Psalm
response for Pentecost

It is good for me to help others all I can.  Every troubled soul that God
puts in my path is the one for me to help.  As I sincerely try to help, a
supply of strength will flow into me from God.  My circle of helpfulness can
widen more and more.  God hands out the spiritual food to me and I pass it
on to others.  I need never say that I have only enough strength for my own
need.  The more I give away, the more I will keep.  That which I keep to
myself, I will lose in the end.

I pray that I may have a sincere willingness to give.  I pray that I may not
hold back the strength I have received for myself alone.

Mary asks prayers for her niece who has court on Friday, that it will be
favorable. Anna asks prayers for a special intention. Diane asks prayers for
her uncle who is suffering so much from multiple health issues. Chris
requests prayers for his mother-in-law who broker her hip.

Tara asks prayers for her newborn daughter who is having breathing problems
that all tests will come back with good results and we will be able to take
her home tomorrow. Debbie requests prayers for herself as she will shortly
need a new job as her company is downsizing and layoffs will be occurring to
help support her teenage daughter and herself. Carmen asks prayers for a
special intention.