<MP>Thursday, 23 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:44:07 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

T H A N K S G I V I N G    P A G E

Be sure to visit our Thanksgiving Page.  You'll find our Thanksgiving Day
card to you, along with:

   *Thanksgiving Stories by Garrison Keillor and Louisa Mae Alcott
   * The History and Myths of Thanksgiving
   *Lots of Thanksgiving Recipes, including some from my Cook Book!
   *Thanksgiving coloring sheets, games, graphics, songs and much more.
   *The Thanksgiving Proclamation
   *Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes!
   *Thanksgiving Paper Chains
   *Send a Thanksgiving Card

Use the easy online referral system to recommend this special page to family
members and friends!

Just follow the banner link from:

      www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you
face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!"
~John 16:33

"I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you
face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!"  We can
keep an undaunted spirit.  We can keep our spirit free and unconquered.  We
can be undefeated and untouched by failure and all its power, by letting our
spirit overcome the world.  We can rise above the earth's turmoil into the
secret place of perfect peace and confidence. When a challenge comes to us,
we can remember that we have God's help and nothing can wholly defeat us.

I pray that I may have confidence and be of good cheer.  I pray that I may
not fear the power of failure.

JP asks prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby for his daughter who is
expecting her first child today Wed Nov 22. Sherry requests prayers of
Thanksgiving for her son, who is finally coming home, safe and sound, from
Iraq. Mom requests prayers for daughter who is looking for employment and is
very depressed, that she will turn to God and he will give her directions
and that she can trust in Him. Greg From Lancaster, PA Requests Prayers for
his Friend who just got out of jail again, that he can give his Life to
JESUS.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm